We know that the secularisation of our Schools has been happening for many years as the voice and influence of God and the Christian Church are pushed further and further towards the school gate and in many cases, all programed Christian influence has already been removed. Well friends, it is about get much worse! Some viewers of A Current Affair last night would have sat in horror as a story was aired which many people would never have dreamed possible.
The Noose Temple of Satan is about the take the Queensland Education Department and Government to court in what will be a landmark discrimination case following the rejection of their request to teach Satanism in State Schools as part of the ‘Religious Education’ program. Officials have written this off as a ‘stunt’ and said this will never happen on their watch. However, because of the way anti-discrimination legislation has been written (not just in Queensland), it won’t need an especially brilliant lawyer to easily argue their case in court. If this Noosa group are successful, then there will be a strong legal precedent to open the gates of all public schools to Satanists.
I would encourage you to not shrug this off as nonsense. When the Christian faith which once defined so much of our society is relegated to one of many ‘religions’ and the definition of ‘religion’ is watered down so as to include a wide variety of groups – then the days of Satan sneaking around in the shadows have gone – He can now walk boldly through the front gate with the support of the secular courts. In Revelation 12:9 we are warned that Satan will “lead the whole world astray.” What does that look like? Maybe something like this:
- pass anti-discrimination laws across the nation which very soon will make it illegal to preach the good news of Jesus Christ
- redefine marriage and fracture the God-ordained family unit upon which so much of our society’s social structure was built
- remove the concept of gender completely and make it an offence to acknowledge how God has made us
- introduce a deceptive ‘tolerance’ of differing beliefs which far exceeds all reasonable limits so that Satanism and Christianity are seen as equals
- pass laws to restrict free speech so that evil can no longer be called evil and our society crumbles before our eyes.
- infiltrate the Church with ‘progressive’ teaching which removes all absolute truth, waters down or disregards the exclusive claims of Christ – thereby confirming Paul’s warning to Timothy about doctrines being taught by demons in the last days! (1 Timothy 4:1). Those days are well and truly here.
And that’s just for starters! So much more is happening across our world today which is making it very easy for Satan to ‘lead the world astray.’ The Apostle Peter warned us a very, very long time ago and we need to take his warning more seriously. “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.” ( 1 Peter 5:8 ). But note he says we must be alert, not fearful or paranoid, just alert and observant. The enemy is a defeated foe – we know that Jesus triumphed over him through His life, death and resurrection and we know that Satan’s fate is now sealed. However between now and Satan’s last day on the job, his ministry of darkness, deception and death will be relentless and ever-present. What is happening in Noosa right now is only the tip of the iceberg. The people of God need to be diligent in speaking the truth and fervent in prayer.
If you want to see what was reported last night CLICK HERE.